Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Plenty of Poker Tourney Options During Lunch Hour in Vegas

My new column for Ante Up is now online and can be found here.

Should be appearing in poker rooms around the country soon, if not already. I never know.

Also folks, I want to call your attention to the link up in the right hand corner.  I've started a Facebook page.  If you have a Facebook presence, please click it to "like" me on Facebook.  You don't have to really like me to do it, you just have to like me in the Facebook sense.  Thanks! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Definitely gonna play a couple of those afternoon tourneys. Which ones do you think draw the biggest crowds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either Venetian or Aria.

      This is just my opinion (and does not reflect the view of either AVP or Ante-Up Magazine) but you can't go wrong with the Aria 1PM.

      Delete