Sunday, July 19, 2026

My X Account (Twitter) Was Hacked!!!!

I have no idea who will see this but if you follow me on X (Twitter), my original Robvegaspoker account, which I spent YEARS building up, has been hijacked from me, and some spammers have taken it over.

If you want to continue following me on X, which is virtually the only way I communicate publicly with anyone these days, please follow me at @RealRobVegaspker.  And if you could spread the word, I would appreciate it. Thanks!




4 comments:

  1. imagine how i felt years ago when i lost my facebook account over some joke i made on facebook with no way to ever get it reviewed by a live human instead of a bot to explain my actions. that old facebook account, unlike the new one had over 500 friends. are u at least trying to get the coach claribel acct closed down on twitter whose comrades stole your account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've reported the account to the X folks, I dunno what more I can do. Unfortunately, Elon doesn't have me on speed dial. I do appreciate your support, Tony.

      Delete
  2. Just remember to never click on dodgy links offering to make your pens bigger

    But why anyone would want a massive biro is beyond me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was unfamiliar with the term "biro", it's not used in the U.S.

      Delete