Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just Some Silly Poker Player/Poker Dealer Jokes



I mentioned in my previous post (here) that Denise and a few of the players got into a bit of joke riff where they were telling each other poker player/poker dealer jokes back and forth.   

Here I the ones I could remember. 


You know how to get a professional poker player off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza so he can do the next delivery.


Do you know the difference between a professional poker player and a large pizza?
A large pizza can feed a family of four.


 Why don’t they have poker games in heaven?
Because there are no dealers.


What’s the difference between a poker dealer and a toilet seat?
A toilet seat only has to deal with one asshole at a time.


What's the difference between a stagecoach driver and a poker dealer?
A stagecoach driver only looks at two assholes while he’s working.


Why do cowgirls have bowed legs?
Because cowboys leave their hats on to eat.

 

4 comments:

  1. Funny. I particularly like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, Mojo. I think my favorite is the one about dealers in heaven.

      Delete
  2. What do you call a professional poker player that just broke up w/ his girlfriend?
    Homeless.

    ReplyDelete